Friday, October 21, 2011

The Beginning

Hi. This blog is for me to share my thoughts, knowledge and prayers. I love the Trinity, but sometimes I am so busy and caught up in my own life and plans that I forget to give the three blessed persons time. I am not perfect (far from it). You should not live your life by my words. Why write a blog people shouldn't follow? Because this is for me. I need the Trinity to be important in my life. Having a blog devoted to God is my daily devotion. 

Dear Trinity,
Help me to keep you near my thought and in my actions. Help me make this blog worthy of you. Make sure that I am only speaking the truth. Help me to be happy and disciplined in devoting my time to you. Just help me be a good person and don't let me ... well ... just help me do a good job. 

Love you guys, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment