Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Answers

 I meant to blog on Sunday, then I mean to write yesterday and well you know how it goes. So now on to my story:

Months ago I made up these note cards with quotes. I wanted a little inspiration. I meant to put them up around my bedroom and around the bathroom so I would see them as I was getting ready. Long story short, the cards never got put up. They just sat in a stack on a shelf. Yesterday the stack got knocked over. I just pick them up and put the stack back on the shelf. The note card on top said "Love thy neighbor as thy self."

Where did I hear that recently?

Wasn't that the Gospel this week?

Sometimes I feel lost, like I can't hear what God is trying to tell me. Other times, like now, I feel like God is smacking me in the face with the answers to my prayers. I haven't been very happy recently. I have just been going through some tough times. I have been asking God for help, for answers, for .... anything. What better way to make myself happy that to make others happy?

This is how I know the God is amazing and omniscient. He knows our prayers before we even ask and he put the answers in out life. I see this happening in my life and my friends' lives all the time. It is crazy awesome how having faith is ... just ... so... everything. I can't even explain how happy and special I feel when I can hear God. I mean I know he is always around, but to be actually talking to Him and have Him talk back. Just WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment